November 20, 2007

Craft Store Visit


Mom and I did errands today, and we stopped at A.C. Moore. They were having a big sale, and I had a gift card, so I picked up a few items. Scrapbooking is not one of my hobbies, but I wanted to put together a photo album of my gardens over the past year. I found this album 40% off, and there should be enough room for a lot of photos.


I also bought two more skeins of Vanna's Choice yarn. It's destined for an afghan from this book. That brings me up to 6 skeins. The number of colors is amazing the the hues are absolutely beautiful.

I also bought a frame for a cross stitch project - more on that another time. Since everything was on sale and I had a gift card I ended up not spending any of my own money and still have $1.55 left on the gift card. Hmmm....maybe I can get a few skeins of DMC Floss. ;)

Happy Stitching!
~Sarah

No comments: