- The Picture Effect: My Sister's blog. She blogs about her photography, and takes absolutely stunning pictures.
- A Crafter's Chronology: This is my Mom's blog. Ever since she started it she's been turning out projects left and right.
- The Happy Stitcher: I love this blog and all the cute patterns, pillows and nature pictures.
- The Crafty Gardener: I just found out this week that the Crafty Gardener has a craft blog. Be sure to check out The Garden Side as well as The Crafty Side.
- Jen Loves 2 Knit: I love to knit to, and have been enjoying this blog a lot.
- Knitting 40 Shades of Green: This is one of my favorite blogs because, like me, the author has a huge yarn stash and multiple projects going on. It's nice to know that there are others who refuse to limit themselves to one project at a time. :)
- SewChic: A blog published by a mother and daughter.
- The Purl Bee: There's always something interesting to be found at this blog.