- Finish at least 1/2 of the projects on my current WIP list.
- Take pictures of completed projects.
- Start Christmas gifts ASAP, and finish them by the end of August.
- Empty &/or downsize sewing basket.
- Frame completed cross stitch projects.
- Update Etsy shop on a regular basis.
1) I should have finished 7 projects from my WIP list. I finished two.
2)I did well with taking pictures until April. Now I have a pile of things on my desk that I need to blog about, but can't because I haven't taken pictures yet.
3) Yeah...I'm lazy. 'nuff said.
4) Accomplished! I purchased a plastic container, so that when enough projects get done I can put the lid on and stack stuff on top. (Anything for more storage space!)
5) 2 out of 6. Maybe that should be 2 out of 4 - one I have decided to make into a pillow cover, and another will be attached to the top of a box. If I can ever find a box the right size.
6) I did fairly well with renewing items when the listing expired...
Although my resolutions didn't go very well, I did manage to complete a lot of projects, including some that should have been on my WIP list.
Here are my crafting goals for this year:
- Blog regularly
- Scrapbook regularly
- Keep Ravelry and Stitcher's Showcase projects updated
- Get ideas for Etsy shop out of my head and into the Etsy shop
- Keep working on finishing things in my WIP list
- Get better at photography (I got some awesome gifts for Christmas that should help me with that.)
- Have Christmas cards and gifts finished by November 1
- Reduce my yarn stash to one basket (that's my stash, before sorting it into two baskets)