- Get back to my tatting. I want to try and remake the failed medallion properly by the end of Craft Night on Thursday.
- Finish knitting Queen of Hearts Afghan square.
- Join LovePurl. LovePurl is a KAL for charity knitting. I'm interested in:
- Warm Up America: My local craft store has a box for finished squares, and I even found some yarn in the 'basement stash'.
- Mother Bear Project: The bears are so cute and look like a lot of fun to knit up.
- The Snuggles Project: I need to call or e-mail Lollypop farm and find out if they could use the blankets and if there are any special guidelines regarding yarn type.
I also worked on my Appomattox Courthouse cross stitch. I got it at (guess where?) Appomattox Courthouse when my grandparents took me on a Civil War vacation a few years ago. It's going pretty quickly. I like that the kit came with DMC floss, so if I run out I can get more.
Mom and I stopped at JoAnn's on Thursday. I found some yarn for the scarf for my sister, a pretty box to hold my tatting supplies, teardrop Swarovskies for a beading project, and some tatting shuttles - I'm going to be teaching a friend to tat sometime soon.
Google Reader says I'm subscribed to 133 blogs, and I figured it was about time I updated my blogroll and share my favorites with you.
Happy Crafting and blog-reading~