January 29, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday XVI

Welcome to Scrappin' Saturday - take a peek into the pages of my scrapbooks, and learn how I made them.
I'm showing two pages this week, since there's hardly anything on them. As I get more photos for these pages, I will write a separate blog post for the second page.




Background Paper: Solid yellow, from one of the pastel packs.
Border: The border was punched using Fiskars Embossing Border Punch Dandy Doodles
Letters: The first letter came from a chipboard assortment. The rest of the letters were made using the Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale Alphabet Die Set
Photos: The photos were cropped to the size I wanted, then I rounded the corners.
Projects Pictured: Sophie Doll & Nightie, Sophie's Homestead Dress
All the empty space is for pictures of outfits that haven't been made yet!

No comments: