November 20, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday XI

Welcome to Scrappin' Saturday - take a peek into the pages of my scrapbooks, and learn how I made them.

Background Paper: I used the paper that came in the scrapbook sleeves.
Photos: The glove-mitt photos were cropped to the size I wanted, and the corners rounded. The remainder of the photos were cropped using  Creative Memories Custom Cutting System Oval. I also used the CM system to cut backgrounds of solid colored paper for the sock pictures.
Die Cuts: The paisley die cuts were made with Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Paisley. I used the paisleys to write information about the patterns, where to find the pattern, and the date completed.
Other: The rectangle above the Mary Jane Socks came with a package of journaling die cuts.
I wanted the glove-mitts to be on their own, and not just jumbled in with the rest of the pictures. To accomplish this, I used  a sheet from the 8x8 DCWV Luxury Stack, rounded the corners, and pasted it in the bottom left corner of my page. Both the pictures fit nicely on the sheet, and it gave me the effect I wanted.
Projects Pictured: Glove-Mitts, Mom's Socks, Dad's Socks, Ally's Mary Jane Socks

No comments: