- The availability of information through internet, newspapers and other sources.
- The right to vote.
- Election results, and getting the craft room rug installed.
- Spending the evening doing crafts with friends.
- The ability to make dinner for my family, and having enough food.
- Daylight savings time! Plus an extra hour of sleep!
- My Church Family.
- The doctor said my knee was ok, I just need to do some exercise to strengthen it.
- Wednesday night Bible Study, and being able to meet freely.
- Shrimp for dinner! Also, finding a lot of things for my Operation Christmas Child boxes.
- Shopping time with Mom. :)
- Physically able to swim - I'm not very good, but at least I can swim!
- Good discussion in Sunday School
- The car I drive passed inspection! Whew!
- I 'fixed' the problem with my ITunes, 'all by myself'.
- Having the energy to get a lot of things done today.
- We started decorating the craft room!
- I got a haircut! Also, being able to buy food for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Dad's __'th birthday! Dinner at the China Buffet - Yummy!
- Operation Christmas Child, and completing 2 boxes.
- Warmer weather.
- My chiropractor, and my insurance covering the appointments.
- Safety while cooking Thanksgiving side dishes - I cut my finger on a blade, but didn't need stitches. Some friends had their first baby today!
- Thanksgiving Day. Today I am thankful for a day set aside to be thankful. Too often we focus on our problems, and not on what we have to be thankful for.
Clip art by: Webweaver