November 25, 2010

25 Things I'm Thanful For

This month I decided that I would find at least one thing each day to be thankful for. Some days were easy, and some weren't so easy. Here's my list.
  1. The availability of information through internet, newspapers and other sources.
  2. The right to vote.
  3. Election results, and getting the craft room rug installed.
  4. Spending the evening doing crafts with friends.
  5. The ability to make dinner for my family, and having enough food.
  6. Daylight savings time! Plus an extra hour of sleep!
  7. My Church Family.
  8. Clothing.
  9. The doctor said my knee was ok, I just need to do some exercise to strengthen it.
  10. Wednesday night Bible Study, and being able to meet freely.
  11. Shrimp for dinner! Also, finding a lot of things for my Operation Christmas Child boxes.
  12. Shopping time with Mom. :)
  13. Physically able to swim - I'm not very good, but at least I can swim!
  14. Good discussion in Sunday School
  15. The car I drive passed inspection! Whew!
  16. I 'fixed' the problem with my ITunes, 'all by myself'.
  17. Having the energy to get a lot of things done today.
  18. We started decorating the craft room!
  19. I got a haircut! Also, being able to buy food for Thanksgiving dinner.
  20. Dad's __'th birthday! Dinner at the China Buffet - Yummy!
  21. Operation Christmas Child, and completing 2 boxes.
  22. Warmer weather.
  23. My chiropractor, and my insurance covering the appointments.
  24. Safety while cooking Thanksgiving side dishes - I cut my finger on a blade, but didn't need stitches. Some friends had their first baby today! 
  25. Thanksgiving Day. Today I am thankful for a day set aside to be thankful. Too often we focus on our problems, and not on what we have to be thankful for. 
    I am making a resolution to write in my calendar every day at least one thing that I am thankful for. What are you thankful for?
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sarah
    Clip art by: Webweaver

    No comments: