Here are last weeks goals and the results:
- Find yarn and finish shawl. I know I promised a picture, but it's so close to being done I might as well wait until it's finished. It's finished! Click here for a picture and details.
- Finish the candlewicking. All that's left are the leaves, border, and French Knot branches. Halfway through the week I changed the goal to finishing the French Knot Tree. I am nearly done, and would have finished it on Sunday. However, on Sunday I came down with the second worst migraine of my life.
- Work on tatting. Maybe if I don't use the word 'finish' I'll accomplish something. Guess what happened? Nothing.
- Get started on squares for Warm Up America. I want to try and use up the ball & possibly start the skein. My gauge is normally almost perfect, so I didn't check the gauge before starting my square. Several rows in, I discovered my gauge was wrong, and had to frog the entire square. I'm currently in the midst of a gauge swatch.
This week I plan to:
- Finish the candlewicking.
- Finish my gauge swatch and finish (or at least start) a square for Warm Up America.
- Tatting- guess what I'm taking to craft night this week?
- Anything else that strikes my fancy.