I made a few changes - the decreases on the tail were more cat-like than caterpillar-like, so I shortened that a little. For the center, you're supposed to fill a stocking with kitty litter to give it weight and help it absorb the cold. Not having any stockings available, I used an old knee high and filled it with kitty litter. It shed a lot of dust, so I stuffed it in a tube sock and sewed the end closed. After stuffing the sock into the caterpillar, I sewed the ends of the sock to the ends of the caterpillar with some of the microspun yarn. I embroidered the the face with microspun, too.
I think I have entirely cured myself of wanting to work with Fun Fur. I don't like knitting with it, and I don't like crocheting with it, either.
Enjoy the pictures!
Complete with antennae and legs.