- Finish the last two tatted balls: well you already know how that went.
- Look for a pattern at the LYS: they didn't have any patterns like I was looking for, but will be getting one in a few weeks.
- 8 rows on shawl: nothing to report. I did mention that my creative drive was somewhat crushed by my failed tatting attempt, didn't I? However, here's a picture with my lovely new stitch markers modeling.
- Tatting. I really want to finish those ornaments. Besides, they're taking up too much space in my craft pile.
- Do some knitting, or cross stitch, or sewing. Whatever. I just need to get enough done to have a photo for next weeks list.