- Cut out fabric - the fabric is all cut out, and waiting to be sewn.
- Finish collar on poncho -I got to the neck/shoulder division (about 12 rows)
- Finish tatted ornament cover - When I started the second round, I had a difficult time figuring out how to connect the 2 rounds. I have finished the first pattern repeat.
- Tackle mending pile - the mending pile was duly tackled and the most important items mended. I missed two items; one was not in the mending pile, and the other simply needs a button loop replaced.
This week's goals
- 11 rows on poncho
- Find knitted teddy bear pattern
- Finish ornament cover, and start the next one
- Mend overlooked items
- Start sewing doll clothes
So many things to do and so little time! I haven't even started my Christmas baking yet!