December 3, 2007

Weekly Goal List

Last week's goals & how far I got:
  1. Cut out fabric - the fabric is all cut out, and waiting to be sewn.
  2. Finish collar on poncho -I got to the neck/shoulder division (about 12 rows)
  3. Finish tatted ornament cover - When I started the second round, I had a difficult time figuring out how to connect the 2 rounds. I have finished the first pattern repeat.
  4. Tackle mending pile - the mending pile was duly tackled and the most important items mended. I missed two items; one was not in the mending pile, and the other simply needs a button loop replaced.

This week's goals
  1. 11 rows on poncho
  2. Find knitted teddy bear pattern
  3. Finish ornament cover, and start the next one
  4. Mend overlooked items
  5. Start sewing doll clothes
I managed to prioritize my list of things to make before Dec. 14'th. I will be sure to take pictures and post them after the packages have been received.

So many things to do and so little time! I haven't even started my Christmas baking yet!
~Sarah

No comments: