December 12, 2007

2007 Projects

I'm working on making my completed projects list in the sidebar a link list. Here are some pictures of the knitting and sewing organizers.

This is my knitting organizer. The pattern is Simplicity 5829. It was pretty simple to put together. The hardest part was the French Bias Binding. I couldn't find a link for the pattern - it must be out of print.

This is my Sewing Organizer. The pattern was McCalls 4274, and was much more difficult. I did make the sewing machine organizer from this pattern, and that was pretty simple. If I made this again, I would change the top pocket to face another direction, or put it on the bottom and move the elastic to the top. Whatever I put in it always falls out. Other than that, it's working pretty well.


No comments: