March 3, 2012

Scrappin' Saturday XIX

Welcome to Scrappin' Saturday - peek into the pages of my scrapbooks. 
Tatting Page: This is the first of several pages of tatting projects. Details are below the picture. 


Background: I used one of the sheets that came with the scrapbook.  
Photos: The photos were cropped to the desired size, then the edges were rounded.  
Die Cuts: The die cuts on this page were made using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One and Labels Two.
   
Other Embellishments: I traced both a tatting shuttle and a tatting needle using a sharpie pen. I used the computer to journal a paragraph about tatting, and the photos on the page, printed it onto a decorative paper, and used the cuttlebug with Labels Two to get the desired shape. I also took several of my tatted 'scraps' and glued them onto the page.
Projects Pictured: Medallions The pattern for the square one is no longer available from the site I downloaded it from. If anyone knows where to find it, leave a comment so I can update this post. The other medallion is actually a failed attempt of the Pearl Accent Earrings from the Big Book of Tatting. I blogged about the bookmarks here and here. They are the same pattern, just with different ribbons. The pattern is Ribbon and Lace Bookmark from the Big Book of Tatting.

No comments: