March 5, 2012

Dishcloth Project #2

In December of 2010 I started on the Dishcloth Project. One of the knitting magazines I subscribed to had a dishcloth pattern every couple of issues. I decided to knit them all! Here's the second one - it was completed in April of 2011.
The pattern is from Creative Knitting, March 2007, Mock Cable Dishcloth. As I was knitting this dishcloth, I kept thinking that the pattern seemed really familiar. I finally figured out that the mock cable pattern was the same as the mock cable on my Wristlets! I had enough yarn leftover to make another dish scrubber.
The Details  
Patterns: Creative Knitting, March 2007 Mock Cable Dishcloth, and Mini Double-Thickness Scrubby Cloths from 2009 Knitting Pattern a Day Calendar  
Yarn Used: Sugar 'n Cream Twists, Taupe Twists

No comments: