May 15, 2008

Altered Notebook

I've been intending to write a post for a while, but good intentions don't get you anywhere unless you act on them. I made the 'altered notebook' (as opposed to an altered book) below for a friend who's leaving the area. I covered the notebook with postcard scrapbook paper, and added some definition stickers, and some 'stamps'. The stamps are from a sheet of paper and are embossed a little. The top pictures are front and back and the bottom ones are inside front and back.

























I tatted this bookmark for another friend who has left the area. The pattern is from 'The Big Book of Tatting'. Unfortunately, it is out of print.
I'm currently focusing on two projects; a quilled picture for some friends who are getting married, and the Mary Jane Socks from the May issue of Creative Knitting. Pictures coming soon. :)
~Sarah

No comments: