October 2, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday XVII

Welcome to Scrappin' Saturday - take a peek into the pages of my scrapbooks, and learn how I made them. This page is a sort of collage of sewing projects. I know that the phrase 'a stitch in time saves nine' applies more to mending, but I couldn't think of anything else to put in the blank space.


Background Paper: The white paper that came preloaded in the scrapbook. In the lower left corner, is a piece from the DCWV 8x8" Luxury Stack. It worked nicely to separate the hangers from the other projects.
Letters: The letters are from the Cuttlebug Die Set Olivia.
Photos: For the hangers, I simply cropped them by hand. The doll dress in the upper left corner was closely cropped, then I rounded the corners. The picture in the upper right corner was cropped using Nestabilities Spellbinders Labels One.
Die Cuts: The upper right photo was double matted with Nestabilities Spellbinders Labels One. The upper left photo was matted using Nestabilities Spellbinders Labels Two. For the journaling I used Nestabilities Classic Ovals Small, Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Ovals Large, and Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Paisley.
Projects Pictured: Padded Hangers, "Dronkles", and Doll Dress.

No comments: