September 29, 2011

February Tatting Challenge

In February I participated in a tatting challenge with one of my Facebook tatting groups. The challenge was to make at least two pieces of jewelry. I made a pair of earrings, and a ring. The ring pattern is from YarnPlayer's blog, and is available here. Apparently my method for hiding ends is not very good, because both ends pulled out. This picture was taken before the ends pulled out.
The earrings are from the booklet Beaded Tatted Earrings Set 2. I purchased the booklet from Handy Hands. I did have a little trouble with the last motif or ring. (It's been a while so I can't remember exactly) Other than that, I don't recall any trouble with the pattern.


Ginny said...

I don't think I saw the ring. It's neat!

This post is wonky. I clicked over to the blog itself, and there's the post, then a bunch of the same Etsy advertising, then part of the blog post . . . I lost count.

Sarah said...

The post should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know about it.