- Complete my 'sewing challenge'. A friend of mine asked me to turn a set of headphones that no longer work into earmuffs. I have spent a lot of time thinking about how to do it, and writing down ideas. Now I just need to sit down and work on it!
- Christmas gifts! This is something of a perpetual goal. Every New Year, I set the goal to finish Christmas gifts by June or July. Every year I end up scrambling Christmas Eve, and sometimes Christmas Morning finishing gifts. So far this year have not been any different. I have decided on the ornaments I'm doing for everybody, so, again, I just need to sit down and do it! I have yet to decide if I will make gifts for close family and friends, or purchase them.
- Update Ravelry projects and stash. I have always liked the stash feature on Ravelry, but have never kept up with it. Most of my projects are up to date, they just need photos.
- Finish updating my blog - I have been keeping a running list since January of all the projects that need to be blogged about.
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day (October 14) with some knitting! (And blog about it!)
October 11, 2011
Blogging seems to always be at the end of my priorities list. Yesterday I realized that since my priority list is ongoing, I will never get to the end of it, hence my lack of blogging. So, here I am with a cup of coffee finishing a post I started two weeks ago. It as been a long time since I've posted any goals. Earlier this year, I was fairly productive with projects and goals, and I think part of that was due to setting goals every month. Here are my October goals.