July 31, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday VI

Sorry about the lack of posting - I've been very busy lately!
This page is titled 'Gifts for Sis' and has 3 projects that I've made for my sister. In the upper left corner, "George", upper right, "The Poncho", and lower left, the "Crime Scene Scarf".

 
Background & Border: The background is a sheet of brown scrapbook paper. The border is a pre-cut strip from a pack that my Mom got at a homeschooling convention. I used the Fiskars Border Punch, Lace along one edge.  The letters on the border are from the Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale Alphabet Die Set.
 Photo Layers: All of the layers were cut to the size I wanted, and most of the corners were rounded with a punch. The picture of 'George' has gold colored photo corners.
Photo Labels: For the labels under the photos, I used Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio.
Present: The present is a Sizzix Sizzlits Die called gift, polka dot. I can't find a link to it anywhere, so it must be retired. 





No comments: