July 10, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday IV

Today's page is all about Crochet. Since I'm not much of a crocheter, there are only three projects on this page: The kitty-turned-caterpillar, ice cream sandwiches, and the PBJ Sandwich.
 Border: After cutting a strip of paper to the width I wanted, I used Fiskars Border Punch - Lace on one edge.
Letters: Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale. The paper is just some solid colored paper I had laying around.
Labels: The blue one is from the Spellbinders Labels One set. The pink label is from the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals Large set.
Photos: The rectangular photo was cropped, corners rounded, and layered. The square picture of the sandwich was cropped, then commercial photo corners were applied. The oval picture was cut using the Creative Memories Custom Cutting System Oval Patterns.The ice cream sandwich photo was cropped to the size I wanted, then I rounded the corners.

No comments: