April 11, 2011

Updated Goals (April)

You may have noticed that I fell off the blogosphere. I'm trying to climb back on, but I'm having difficulty finding time for anything computer related. Back in February, I finally got a job. It's a full time job, caring for my friends' 1 1/2 year old daughter while they are at work. I have had a lot more crafting time, thanks to daily naps, but by the time I get home in the evening, I have almost no interest in anything computer related. Not necessarily a bad thing - most people need to spend less time on the computer, and I'm no exception. I got an unexpected day off today, so I will start by updating you all on my craft goals, and try to write a few more posts to publish later this week.

Searching back through my blog, it appears that I never posted my February goals, although I did write them out on paper. Here is what I have accomplished since my January post:
  1. Completed and mailed belated Christmas gifts to CA relatives
  2. Finished my punch needle project
  3. Finished my never-ending granny square afghan
  4. Finished the quillow that's been in a drawer for more than 7 years
  5. Knitted a hat and booties for a baby
  6. Sewed a fleece shawl
  7. Made some beaded jewelry
  8. Created cat toys out of gauge swatches
  9. Made a list of all the projects that I need to blog about (I love making lists - they make me feel so much more organized.)
  10. Participated in a tatting challenge
  11. Framed two of my completed cross stitch projects
  12. Re-evaluated my knit afghan project(s)

Here are my goals for the month of April:
  1. Finish and mail gifts for NC relatives
  2. Finish Father's Day Gift
  3. Figure out what to give my parents and sister and brother-in-law for their anniversaries
  4. Catch up on blogging
  5. Update Ravelry Stash
  6. Finish at least half of Family Tree cross stitch (my take-it-to-work-project)
Clip Art from The Sewing Box

No comments: