December 4, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday XII

Welcome to Scrappin' Saturday - take a peek into the pages of my scrapbooks, and learn how I made them.

This is another page of knitted projects.
Background Paper: "Purple Sponged" by Paper Pizazz. This paper is probably discontinued, but here's the code for it. HOTP-20070
Photos: The oval picture was cropped using Creative Memories Custom Cutting System. The picture of the teddy bear was cropped using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Two. The remaining photos were cropped square to the size I wanted, then I used a corner rounder on them.
Die Cuts: The die cuts (journals) were cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One. I also used Sizzix Tags, Scallop Combo #2. It appears to be discontinued - I can't even find it on the Sizzix website.
Other: I used some yarn I had on hand to make little tassels for the tags.
Projects Pictured: Kelly's Sweater, Spa Set, Sushi, and Luke's Teddy.

No comments: