June 14, 2010

Blog Posts of the Week IV

This weeks post is pretty short -I thought I had a few more posts to share, but can't seem to find them.

2010-06-05 CAS No Layer Card with Rose Vine by Stampin' Up
This post is from The Craftiblog. Most of the cards that the author of this blog makes have tons of layers. Not that layers aren't cool, but when I make a card I don't think about layers until I'm almost done making it. It's nice to see a card with no layers once in a while.
 (These aren't too bad, but check out The Craftiblog - her cards are much nicer than mine.)


Balloon Animals
Remember balloon animals? I remember getting a few as a kid. They were fun until you got them home. Then you had to find a place to keep it where it wouldn't get popped, untwisted, or be in the way. They never really lost air, so they just stuck around until I got tired of them and asked one of my parents to pop it so I could throw it out. Now you can knit balloon animals! (That makes them something other than ballons, doesn't it??) Sheri at The Loopy Ewe has this adorable pattern set in her shop.


No comments: