March 6, 2010

Lady of the Thread - Post-Olympic Picture

I meant to post this earlier this week, but lost my camera card/USB adapter in the recesses of my messy desk. The adapter has been located, and the pictures downloaded, so without further ado, pre- and post-Olympic pictures of Lady of the Thread.

I was unable to meet my goal of finishing her skirt, due to spending a weekend in Penn Yan for my Grandpa's funeral, and taking a couple days to knit a baby hat. I almost finished it at my craft night on Thursday. I did manage to finish it this evening. My next goal is to complete the remainder of her dress and put in her head and the mirror. One of these days I'll remember to put the project picture in my progress picture so you can see how little I've really gotten done how much progress I'm making.

No comments: