Here's a project from a while back. I couldn't share it because my Sister's Boyfriend was taking his sweet time to propose to her. He finally proposed on September 25. This is a Bride's Altered Notebook. I considered making some for my Etsy shop, but this was a lot of work.
This is a composition Notebook that I covered with scrapping paper. I divided the pages into four tabbed sections. Below - Front and Inside back cover.
The front of each dividing page has a space for notes and the back has an envelope for clippings, receipts and such.
I used a lot of Spellbinders Nestabilities dies.
I knew I had to put monkeys in somewhere - Grace collects monkeys.
I was running out of steam by the time I got to this divider. It has a lot of stickers, and not much else.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. My busy life is experiencing a temporary lull, so I hope to get more posts written soon!