October 12, 2008

Etsy Shop Updated!


I finally got my Etsy shop updated. All the listings expired while I was on vacation, and I've spent the last couple of weeks making a few new items and re-photographing some of the older items. There is only one bookmark listed right now (the one to the right). I designed it to go along with my awareness ribbon this month. I'm planning to get the remaining bookmarks listed tomorrow, or at the very least, photographed.

I'm considering doing a special bookmark every month to go with the awareness ribbon I choose. Leave a comment, tell me what you think!

~Sarah

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I very much like your idea of an awareness ribbon bookmark for each month. Your items are lovely!

Sarah said...

Thanks for commenting! I'm going to investigate the feasibility of making a special bookmark each month. Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah