June 7, 2012

Stitches in Life

It seems as though more than three months have passed since my last post! Since my last post, I have spent 3 weeks total babysitting, helped my sister and brother-in-law move, my cat had to be put to sleep the next weekend, gardened for some friends, celebrated my Grandma's 90'th birthday, and have been dealing with a sprained back and tendonitis. I'm sure I left some stuff out, but I wouldn't want to bore you all. When Grace and Anthony moved out, I spent the next two or so weeks cleaning their apartment in the basement, and their upstairs office space. The office space is now mine. Yipee!! My doctors have repeatedly told me that my bedroom should not be used for reading, crafts, etc. "Your bedroom should be just for sleeping in" they say. I laugh and figure they don't have a clue about living with one's parents, and only having one room to keep all your stuff in. Now my bedroom is 'just a bedroom' and I am using the extra room for my desk and crafts. It's a bit of a disaster, but here are a couple of photo collages I created with MyMemories software. Clicking on the thumbnails will show you a larger image.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: