October 23, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday IX

This week we're going back a few pages to my cross stitch pages. There is a lot of empty space because the rest of the cross stitches that I want pictures of on these pages aren't framed yet.

Paper - I used the pages supplied with the scrapbook.
Border - The capital X's from the Cuttlebug Alphabet Die set Olivia.I'm not sure this was the best idea I've ever had. It took forever, and gluing them down was difficult, to say the least. However, given that my original idea was to draw the x's by hand, this method was probably better.
Photos - I used a combination of Creative Memories Oval and Circle cutting systems, and cropping the photos to squares or rectangles and rounding the corners with a punch.
Projects Pictured - Prayer Away, Ruth 1:16, Butterfly towel, Clothespin Angel, and Teapot Afghan. I don't seem to have blogged about the lady/angel in the oval frame. It was a kit, and nearly everything is backstitched - it was very tedious.


No comments: