February 10, 2010

LOTT Update

I feel like I have nothing to blog about. I haven't finished anything lately. I've thought about but avoided sewing and tatting. Sunday night was crochet night, but due to a migraine I stayed home. My knitting needles are empty. I finally decided (well, narrowed it down to 3 patterns) to use the yarn I bought on Etsy a couple of years ago. Since I was having a difficult time deciding between 3 patterns, I thought I should see if I had the needles for any of the projects. I don't have the right needles for any of them. So, until I decide on one of the three patterns, the yarn will be waiting in my yarn basket.

I did put a few stitches in Lady of the Thread last Thursday at the monthly craft night.


I'm planning to work on her (or my pillowcase) during the upcoming Olympics, since I'm sure we'll be watching quite a bit of them.

No comments: