May 11, 2009

Doll Clothes

I was organizing my sewing space a couple days ago, and found this doll's blouse that needed snaps and buttons. The skirt had been made eons ago, as well as the blouse. So, here is Katrina modeling her newest outfit:
The pattern is Simplicity 8654, one size, view D. The skirt was very simple to make. I did have some trouble with the blouse, although I don't remember exactly with what. I would advise reading the directions for the collar carefully, since I managed to mess it up pretty grandly.

I wanted to share another outfit, but your browsers would probably never load. I've created a photo album at Flickr, with some of my notes about the patterns in the descriptions. Just click 'show info' on the sildeshow page.
Sarah


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! Your doll clothes are cute! What a multi-talented gal you are.

Thanks for the comment on my blog today about the tatted heart with blossoms. You mentioned buying the book...do you tat? I will have to snoop around your blog some to find some tatting. :)